Woodland Cree First Nation
The deadline for applications is July 29, 2022, or until a qualified applicant is recruited
DATA ENTRY CLERK
MOMS Society is a newly delegated First Nation Child and Family Services authority servicing the communities within the Woodland Cree First Nation. Through the Society, the Woodland Cree First Nation is embarking on a journey to reclaim and redesign how child welfare (protection, family enhancement and prevention) are delivered to Woodland Cree members. The Society is seeking to hire a qualified Data Entry Clerk who is highly motivated, dedicated, and compassionate about the work they do. The applicant must have experience in working with culturally appropriate service models for First Nation people is a definite asset. As the Data Entry Clerk, the applicant must be well-versed in the Child Information
Case Information Online (CICIO) data base system. Efficiently managing a large amount of information that may be sensitive and/or confidential. The Data Entry Clerk is focused on specific tasks and effectively organizes a large volume of data with minimal direct supervision. The successful candidates must uphold the vision and constitution of the Society.
- Required to input screening and investigation summaries as per intake and or investigation
- Required to enter all legal authorities and relevant documentation into data base system
- Ensure accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Assist with maintaining and managing data in the database that includes entering demographic information, parent/child interaction, face to face interviews, evaluations, safety assessments, home visit reports, service plans, and any other relevant information
- Enroll new persons into the database system
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of the data and upholds any proprietary rights associated with hardware/software
- Ensure that the data entry is completed within specified timelines
- Ensures all filing is up to date
- Ensures files meet the required standards of record keeping
- Required to establish tracking system for inventory and transfers.
- Required to input data for placement resources.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
Experience in working with culturally appropriate service models for First Nations people. Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure. Ability to work as an integral member of a team and motivate others in a collaborative team environment. Criminal, Vulnerable Persons and CFS Intervention Record checks are required.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum grade twelve diploma; post-secondary education would be an asset
- Proven minimum 3 (three) year secretarial/administrative experience within a First Nations environment, preferably Child and Family Services
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organizational skills
- Ability to speak and/or understand the Cree language is a definite asset
- Valid class five driver’s license and a reliable vehicle a definite must
To Be Discussed
For a full Job Description email email@example.com
Please send cover letter, resume to
Irene Belcourt and Yvette Dennehy